|The key to success for ride-hailing providers like Uber is keeping drivers happy so they run their app, ensuring that enough cars respond to passenger demand. Estonia upstart Taxify ... Its basic business model is identical - both hook up passengers|
|There's a turf war going on in my neighbourhood. It's a battle of the apps. Peanut and Mush are two new matchmaking apps out of London. Both are pitched as “Tinder for Mums,” designed to help lonely female parents hook up with attractive “matches” who |
|Many of the developers at Apple's WWDC are using social networking sites like LinkedIn to find each other and connect in the increasing war for talent. But Morris is hoping he'll have an edge with his old-fashioned approach. In addition to his sign, he|
|A photo illustration shows the Uber app logo displayed on a mobile telephone, as it is held up for a posed photograph in central London, Britain October 28, 2016. ... Its basic business model is identical – both hook up passengers with self-employed|
|Like in most major cities, the use of apps like Tinder among singles in Philadelphia is poised particularly toward the hook-up culture and fosters far more male users than women. The prospects, at least for women, don't sound great either: A report|
|Ever wonder which city's residents know the most about how to have s*x? The folks at Laveeza — the “alternative Android app for er*tica” — have all the answers! They conducted a massive, pulsating study investigating the s*x habits of over 450,000|
|In this week's 'Skim: Facebook looks to give parents more control with new teen messaging app; Instagram seems to win out over Snapchat for small business needs; Facebook, WhatsApp revamp photo features, filters, and albums; the only social listening|
|Even by New York standards I had heard that the London gay scene had a dubious reputation for its hard drug fueled “chillouts” and sex parties. Events which were much easier to facilitate with the proliferation of social hook up apps. With this|
|If one of your resolutions is to fall in love this year, statistics say you'll have a better chance by getting yourself online with the rest of the capital's young, social and connected singles - as an estimated one in five relationships are now forged|
|Last year, a federal judge ruled Amazon was on the hook for tens of millions of dollars worth of unauthorized in-app purchases made by kids in free-to-play apps. This week, the online retail giant officially started issuing over $70 million in refunds|
- The 3.4m drivers in England and Wales who haven't disclosed a medical condition that could affect safety behind the ...
- Top Story: Pedophiles using teenage dating app to lure your children
- Pan-European production Phone Home gives refugees a voice
- Kik messenger may have been used by David Eisenhauer to lure Nicole Lovell
- Teens used 'Plenty of Fish' dating site to lure victims, steal their cars: Sheriff
- George B. Reynolds (May 22, 1943
- London Is The Tech Capital Of Europe
- Thousands of college kids are behind a 'clickbait' publishing platform
- TRUEPIC Launches Patented Digital Photo Verification Platform | 05 ...
- Uber is now in the trucking business: 'press a button, get a load'